- Want to know what it takes to become a veterinarian?
- Looking for a place with great resources (including scholarships)?
- Interested in pursuing advanced clinical training and want to learn more about it?
- Want to be aware of some of the challenges and struggles our profession faces?
- Looking for more information on how to tackle student loans or credit card debt?
And much more - we've been through a lot and are now sharing our experiences and what we've learned so that you don't make the same mistakes we have!
Hi, my name is Pedro and I’m a small animal board certified internist currently working in private practice in a multi-specialty practice in Massachusetts. My wife is an oncology resident.
Between the both of us, we've been through a lot in the veterinary world. It's now time to share those experiences with you!
Here's a synopsis on my background:
Join the VetMed Survival Guide community!
Subscribe to our email list