Are you a veterinarian, vet student, or interested in pursuing a career in veterinary medicine?
You're in the right place!
We focus on the challenges of achieving a DVM, explore career paths following graduation, and discuss pertinent issues that affect our profession.
It doesn't matter where you are in your career, we're here for you!
These are some of the things we can help you with:
- Want to know what it takes to become a veterinarian?
- Looking for a place with great resources (including scholarships)?
- Interested in pursuing advanced clinical training and want to learn more about it?
- Want to be aware of some of the challenges and struggles our profession faces?
- Looking for more information on how to tackle student loans or credit card debt?
And much more - we've been through a lot and are now sharing our experiences and what we've learned so that you don't make the same mistakes we have!
So who are we and why are we in a position to help you?
Hi, my name is Pedro and I’m a small animal board certified internist currently working in private practice in a multi-specialty practice in Massachusetts. My wife is an oncology resident.
Between the both of us, we've been through a lot in the veterinary world. It's now time to share those experiences with you!
Here's a synopsis on my background:
Join the VetMed Survival Guide community!
Subscribe to our email list